Our life!
Classic! I love how you can tell by her expression that something's wrong even before she reveals what it is!
Apparently I am not going to get tired of this video. I watch it over and over again. I love the way her left upper lip curls slightly at the word "bum" when she says, "His bum's too big!"
As one day you will understand makena dear, it takes a big hammer to drive a long nail…
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Classic! I love how you can tell by her expression that something's wrong even before she reveals what it is!
Apparently I am not going to get tired of this video. I watch it over and over again. I love the way her left upper lip curls slightly at the word "bum" when she says, "His bum's too big!"
As one day you will understand makena dear, it takes a big hammer to drive a long nail…
Post a Comment