Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Meow
The doorbell rang a few minutes ago. I gazed through the peephole trying to figure out who it was. (Mark has already met our annual quota for magazine purchases from door to door salemen--so I try to avoid such solicitors.) Anyway, the guy on the other side was making a funny noise. I finally worked out that he was meowing, yes, meowing.. over and over again. After a few more seconds I recognized that he was our Bug Guy. A few more seconds passed before I deduced that he was having a conversation with our cat that he could see through the office window. Perhaps the pesticides are getting to him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny...I read this post just after Husband was telling me that his ex used to open her correspondence with "Meow" (in place of "Greetings" or "Hello"). My retort to him was, "What kind of weirdo says "meow" in everyday conversation?!?!?"
Then I read your post. Perhaps we should setup Husband's ex with your bug guy.
Not to be catty (ahhahahah) but Bug Guy's meowing, though weird, was a little sweet. The ex on the other hand, I think that's just weird.
Kind of funny though..
To Whom it May Concern,
Meow. I'm writing in response to the job ad....
Post a Comment