Kessler LOVES his jumper. I usually put him in it when I take a shower.. the shower takes a very long time to warm up so while he's hanging out and the cold water is draining from the pipes, I'll try to get chores done. The jumper squeaks like crazy so I know as long as I hear squeaking, Kess is okay! On this particular morning, all of a sudden I notice that there is no squeaking.
There never is NO squeaking, at least not without crying and that only happens after 45 minutes of jumping. So, I run to the bathroom to find something similar to what you see in this video. In my panic, I jerk him out of the jumper only to realze that he's sleeping. So, I put him back in and he immediately falls back to sleep allowing me to take this video. Nearly as rare as Kessler not jumping in his jumper is Kessler sleeping when there is anything.. ANYTHING else to do.
We notice over the next couple of days that he has a runny nose and it seems like he's not feeling well. That explains the odd behavior!
If you have speakers, you can hear the poor little tired guy snoring.
2 comments:
I can only imagine the horror you must have felt when you got out of the shower and saw little Kessler limp in his bouncer. Only bcause he was sleeping do I see any humor in that first frame of your video. He really does look like he could have been knocked out!
Yes! Having a baby allows you to experience panic like you've never experienced it before!!
Post a Comment