Now, I'm going to let you get some sneak peeks into the kitchen of Master Chef's Mark and Makena. Don't dare try to duplicate this recipe! Seriously, don't.
Finishing up the Whipped Cream (and apparently mommy is a big duffa):
Adding Applesauce and taking a break for tea:
I'm not sure what you want to call this maneuver:
Decorating the cake and causing a cake slide:
Finally, it's time to sing Happy Birthday.
5 comments:
I'm one day late... how could I forget? Happy Birthday Kelly!!!
I want some cake now!!!
Still 29 years old?
That is an awesome cake your husband made--I am duly impressed. When watching him start to flip it I was thinking, "Oh no...no...no, that's not gonna work..." then it broke. Oh well. It still looks delicious! I hope there's some left when I see you on Saturday!
AWESOME cake! i've never gotten a Dora one...I'm jealous :)
YUM, that cake looks so good! Icing and Dora heads are my favorite! Well, icing is, anyway. But the Dora heads just look sugary and delicious! Happy Belated Birthday!
You know, every time I need a laugh I just pull up the video of Mark flipping the cake over...
Post a Comment