Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nap time.

Go figure. It turns out that the only reliable way to get Kessler to take his naps during the day is to put him in his jumper. He'll jump in there forever or until he falls asleep. He's done it twice a day for the last 3 days. I tried to video it before but by the time I got the camera, he's out cold. I had what would have been an awesome video today, but I guess I never hit record on the camera. I was able to salvage this video, however.



He's such a sweetheart.

3 comments:

Femme au Foyer said...

Oh he is just so cute! I love how "bouncing" makes him fall asleep. I love more that he keeps waking up only to repeat the bounce-sleep cycle over and over.

blog author said...

awww! how funny. kids can sleep anywhere, can't they?

K said...

Femme--yeah, when I try to take him out he starts bouncing again which causes us both to get tangled in the whole contraption--not the smoothest transition from jumpuer to crib. But, it hasn't failed yet. Knock-Knock

Melek--It's amazing the places they fall asleep. It's never where you think they should!!