Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pay back

Since Femme's husband taught Makena to make fart noises, we have been identifying select toys that we plan to send to Junior.

Today I was with Makena in her room. She walked over to her toy box and pulled out a very obnoxious car and said, "This not supposed to be here." It is Kessler's so it should be in his room, I thought. She continued, "this is for Femme and Husband."

Good girl!

2 comments:

Femme au Foyer said...

Funny! I, of course, will intercept the toy in the mail. I plan to break it out whenever Husband ignores my play-by-play of yoga class that day (he usually does this because he's engrossed in a game of "Bubble Breaker" on his Treo).

K said...

I don't think you have enough room in your home to store all the annoying toys that have been identified.. especially now that Makena is on the case!