Our life!
Two kids on the move - enjoy :) . Apparently its not PC to knock them down and slow down their progress so enjoy!
oh holy cow!!! here comes the fun stuff :)
Crap, it's all over now! If he's anything like Will maybe you'll get lucky and have another month or two before he really starts taking off...Oh, how I long for the days before he was mobile..
I know! We can't wait for him to walk so we can miss the days when he couldn't!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Two kids on the move - enjoy :) . Apparently its not PC to knock them down and slow down their progress so enjoy!
oh holy cow!!! here comes the fun stuff :)
Crap, it's all over now! If he's anything like Will maybe you'll get lucky and have another month or two before he really starts taking off...
Oh, how I long for the days before he was mobile..
I know! We can't wait for him to walk so we can miss the days when he couldn't!
Post a Comment