Makena likes vehicles, all kinds of vehicles--trucks, cars, motorcycles, contruction vehicles. When we were driving along and she saw a vehicle that she didn't recongnize she would ask, "what's that car mommy?" She's built up her database and estatically points out the less common vehicles. Her favorites are garbage trucks, diggers and now cement trucks.
This morning on the way to school we saw one. Here's the conversation:
Makena: "Oh, a c-mint truck, mommy."
Mommy: "Yep."
Makena: "It has mints in it."
Mommy: (laughing a little) "No sweetie, it has cement in it."
Makena: "Yes, it has mints in it."
Makena: "I like mints."
Makena: "Whenever people give me mints I say thank you."
Mommy: "That's good sweetie."
Makena: "We have mints at home."
Mommy: "Yeah, maybe."
Makena: "Noooooo. We don't have mints at home."
Makena: "I like mints."
2 comments:
Isn't that so cute how she connects things? This reminds me of your monument blog.
I like mints too!
She likes her mints!! I think she will lose her fascination with cement trucks when she learns what cement really is.
Post a Comment