Monday, October 6, 2008

Markus...

Mark left before sunrise this morning to catch a flight to LA for a very important/stressful business meeting. He should now be at the airport to catch his redeye flight to Chicago. He and our business partner will be giving a presentation bright and early tomorrow morning. From there he will fly to Atlanta to do it again. He gets back home at about midnight Wednesday night (Thursday morning). He's off to another meeting bright and early Thursday morning.

And all I have to say is.. poor me! Here I sit missing him. I don't appreciate him nearly enough when he's here and it hits me like a ton of bricks the second he's not.

I love you Mark.

3 comments:

blog author said...

awwww. sweet. i hate when jd's gone too. but i'm always uncertain as to whether or not he misses me, bc he can be so "whatever" about it. but this time, i came home from a 4 day trip. i got on my computer, moved a bill that i left on my keyboard (so i wouldn't forget to pay it), and underneath it was a sticky note that said "i missed you" :))))) made my whole day.

K said...

Sometimes it really is the little things!

Femme au Foyer said...

Aw sweet, girls! I love this stuff~!