Sunday, January 25, 2009

I had better blog..

There have been events that are blogworthy but I'm finding that since I have no more business stuff to do, I'm never in the office. And since I'm never in the office, I'm never at my desktop. And, since I'm never at my desktop I don't blog! I do use my laptop all the time, but all the cables/cameras and such are in the office! Quite a quandary, eh?

In a parallel quandary, our point and shoot camera no longer shoots. So, we bought a replacement yesterday--a Canon 880SI. I LOVE this camera. Anyway, unlike the older camera, it has a memory card that I can insert into my laptop to download the photos. Easy Peazy!

So, I'm hoping the solution to quandary two, will alleviate quandary one as well and I'll be back to blogging at more frequent intervals.

With that being said—let me show off my new camera!!







2 comments:

Femme au Foyer said...

I think that's the camera that I gave Husband for Christmas! he loves it!

Katie said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how big they are, especially Kessler. He looks like a little boy now, they're both so cute!