Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wait.. wait.. wait..

To my dismay, the day is not over yet. (It might help if you read posts from earlier today first.)

Mark, the kids, and I decided to go drown our woes in some pizza and wine. Everything was going really well, until we were leaving the restaurant. Mark headed out with the kids while I packed up the diaper bag. I had the diaper bag in my right hand and a milk box and a bottle in my left. As I was leaving I inadvertantly cut off a guy, carrying a large pizza, who was heading for the door as well. So, I politely scurried to get the door open so that I could hold it for him. Well, in my haste to be chivalrous, as I had my left hand just below eye level holding the door, I squeezed the milk box... Yep, you guessed it.



The guy behind me kept saying. "I saw it as it happened! I saw it as it happened!" Yeah, yeah, okay, enough already. I have a weapon, and I obviously know how to use it, sort of.

So, I've taken up a new cause. Please help me in my fight to ban juice/milk boxes by signing one of the petitions below. Mark and I are in disagreement over possible extenuating circumstances.



Thank you for your support.

4 comments:

blog author said...

hahaha...wherever kelly can purchase alcohol...awesome :)

Femme au Foyer said...

Toooo funny!!!!!

Spammon said...

You know, I don't really see this as a bad thing. First, everyone loves pizza and everyone loves milk. Second everyone loves pizza and milk together. You just skipped the whole sitting down, eating pizza and taking a drink of milk and smooshed the two together (obviously the pizza guy just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but did happen to be there during a very exciting discovery).

Rather than a petition, you may want to consider a patent.

K said...

I like your thinking Spammon! You're a milk box is half full kind a guy!