Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shall I write a book?

I think I shall. It will be called "How to Maintain an Orderly House." I'm an expert as evidenced by how smoothly things went in my home today.

After relocating the A+D ointment (see previous post), I went downstairs to find this:



Femme, would you like to trade dogs? I mean, really, who needs a dog that will fetch the paper when you have one that will sort your garbage?

6 comments:

blog author said...

what a sweet puppy...trying to help you out on a busy day :)

if i dont take zeke out for a nightly walk, he'll get into my office trash just to show me that he's mad. it might only be one piece of paper, but he'll take it out and put it on the floor. and then i know.

K said...

See, Zeke has self control. He knows how to be subtle and still get his point across.

Katie said...

Haha, I'll trade you your trash sorting dog for my crazy dog who is an expert at gently knocking down kids and quickly stealing their treats! Eh? Tempting, I know...

K said...

Lucky enough my daughter drops plenty of food and/or leaves bowls full of food on the table that Merlin just has to show the smallest bit of patience and he'll eat like a king. If that doesn't work--he always knows where the garbage can is stored.

L said...

What a beautiful dog!

K said...

Thanks womensdaily. He is a bit of looker!