
I have been trying to post some videos for several days but blogger keeps choking on them. I'm desperately trying to get the last post to disappear into cyberspace archives. Anyway, I was just looking through some old emails and came across this photo of Mark, Makena and Flipper. It ranks really high on the list of all time favorite photos so I figured I'd share it even though it's old. It's unbelievable how much she reminds me of Kessler. It would be just like him to try to eat a dolphin's snout!
6 comments:
What a great picture, I love it!
Uh oh...better not train her to wrap her lips around something that size.
I'm just sayin'!
She's beautiful, just like her mommy!
Yeah.. hotdogs are REALLY high in saturated fat.
Hahahahah!!! I forgot ALL about that story!!! I'm a "hotdog licker", ha ha!
im trying to figure out who is eating who! :)
Post a Comment