AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love the way you portrayed the story! Tell me what kind of conditioner that is--I can buy it for pennies and send it to you as an early birthday present.
Please tell me that we weren't on one of our marathon phone calls when this happened!
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love the way you portrayed the story! Tell me what kind of conditioner that is--I can buy it for pennies and send it to you as an early birthday present.
Please tell me that we weren't on one of our marathon phone calls when this happened!
No, it wasn't during one of our phone conversations. However, I recall Makena being extremely quiet when I was drafting an email to you!
I'm thinking she's destined to be a hairstylist though. Only moments ago, after a quick trip downstairs to get some milk, I found her with her detangler spray.. nozzle removed and ready to pour!
5 comments:
hahahaha...oh my. how come they never go for the cheap conditioner?
Haha, I can totally relate! Between the dog and the baby, the scariest time is when there is peace and quiet!
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love the way you portrayed the story! Tell me what kind of conditioner that is--I can buy it for pennies and send it to you as an early birthday present.
Please tell me that we weren't on one of our marathon phone calls when this happened!
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love the way you portrayed the story! Tell me what kind of conditioner that is--I can buy it for pennies and send it to you as an early birthday present.
Please tell me that we weren't on one of our marathon phone calls when this happened!
No, it wasn't during one of our phone conversations. However, I recall Makena being extremely quiet when I was drafting an email to you!
I'm thinking she's destined to be a hairstylist though. Only moments ago, after a quick trip downstairs to get some milk, I found her with her detangler spray.. nozzle removed and ready to pour!
Post a Comment