Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Various and Sundry

I downloaded all the photos from both our cameras. Some are a bit hold. Here are a few anyway:



Here are some that deserve the spotlight.

We went to Santa Cruz while Mark's parents were here. Here are several photos of Kessler putting sand down the back of his shirt. He wouldn't stop doing it!










It was Wacky Dress Up day at school. The photos below show our rendition of Wacky. The only problem was that I was the only parent in Makena's class that remembered. Poor Makena!!






I left a glass of chocolate milk on the counter when I was taking a shower. I heard Kessler doing his "I climbed up something and can't get down" whine. I peaked out to see what he was doing. I had to streak through the house to get the camera for these.




Mark needed some documents for his citizenship interview and they weren't where they are supposed to be. So, we tore up the office. In the middle of it all, Makena shows up with this "hat" on her head:.





As cute as a cookie:



I always say, start training them while they're young!


No comments: