Sunday, February 10, 2008

Last week!

Here is a quick update.

We took Kessler to the orthotist to be measured for his helmet this past Thursday. We go back in on Tuesday the 19th to be fitted. And we will leave with his new *firetruck* helmet! The orthotist told us that he would probably end up wearing it for 4 months, rather than just 3. But, she did say it would make a huge difference. And, if at anytime we feel it's good enough we can stop. She is a really nice lady; I'm looking forward to going in to see her again!

Let's see.. Makena has done a few more "poopies in the potty". Here's proof:



Here's more proof as we consummated the occasion with the official "poopies in the potty" dance.

And here is my handsome little man. He's such a sweetie.





For our very special niece/cousin Phoebe - Makena came running into the bedroom emphatically saying, "look what I found!" She actually thought it was a photo of her. She was quite happy when I told her it was actually not her, but Phoebe. She carried the photo around for the rest of the day.

Other than that.. I was sworn in last Thursday. I am officially a Court Appointed Special Advocate. I go in on Friday to go through some files and find a child I think I can help. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Those are the high points.. at least what I can remember!!

Take care everyone!

2 comments:

mark said...

Man - they are the cutest kids I have ever seen! I am serioius - they are absolutely adorable! The father must be a real stud!!

K said...

Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw!