Friday, February 29, 2008

Helmet Head


Here's Kessler with his new Fire Truck Helmet!

7 comments:

Femme au Foyer said...

What a CUTIE PIE!!!! You can tell that he is *such* a sweet little boy!

K said...

Yeah.. he really is. He does this thing where if you smile at him, he'll smile back. Then he'll bury his head in the chest of the person who is holding him. He's very bashful.

Katie said...

How cute!! I love when they're bashful like that, it's so sweet! How old is he?

K said...

Thanks! He's almost 8 months old. How old is your son?

Katie said...

Will just turned 15 months old, and is into everything! You have absolutely gorgeous children, I hope that you guys get to take a trip or two down here to visit!

Unknown said...

love the helmet! the other kids will be envious...is it wearing ok for him?

K said...

He doesn't seem to care one bit. We go in today to do measurements to see if it's done any good. I'll let you know how it goes!