To honor Kessler on his birthday, I'll quickly share some current Kesslerisms.
1. "No, I love you more. I love you fifty-six-thousand-million dinosaurs. Is that more than 3?"
2. " Is 56 more than 7?"
3. "Dad, you're a disgusting man head." He says this when he's particular mad at Mark and he's as serious as can be.
4. "What comes after 39?"
5. "I'm going to give you the biggest hug ever." As he strangles the crap out of you.
6. "Who let the dogs out? Woof Woof Woof."
7. "Who let the cats out? Meow Meow Meow."
8. "Who let the dogs and cats out? Woof Meow Woof Meow Woof Meow."
9. "Slimey did it; he's an herbivore." When asked about why he'd ripped the leaves off of my house plant.
10. "Slimey's sister died because she touched a red back spider."
11. "Oh no, I made a big mistake." In a voice like the Cookie Monster.
12. "I'm dooooone." In the voice of the Cookie Monster, Opera Singer, Dinosaur, mouse and whatever else comes to mind when he's ready to have his bum wiped after a pooh.
13. "I loooove Salmon."
I wish I had words to describe his big brown eyes right when he realizes we're watching him. Not looking at him, but watching him in amazement. It happens a lot. He's a hilarious little boy. The stuff he comes up with is pretty amazing and it's all delivered with a straight face.
I could write a book about him, but I'll just stick with some simple facts I hope to never to forget. He's still all about dinosaurs. He prefers carnivores to herbivores. He goes to Rainbow 2 days a week where his best friends are Polina, Chile and Kiara. He also goes to St. Mary's 2 days a week where his best friend is Edie. He's quite the ladies man. His favorite colors are pink, purple and brown. His favorite food is chicken nuggets -- so he says, but I think it's Salmon. He'll pretty much eat anything. He loves to color and paint but nothing compares to going to the museum to see the Dinosaur exhibit. He often asks, "what's today?" If the answer is a weekend day, he'll ask if we can go to the museum. I know I'm slightly biased, but he really is an amazing kid.
We love you, Kessman!!
2 comments:
3 roars for Kess!
Beautiful kelly - and such a gorgeous subject! he's such a gorgeous boy - i'm looking forward to seeing him again soon!...xxj
Post a Comment