I'm high strung--just wound a little bit tight. There are several drawbacks to this. The first of which is that I tend to way over think things. Things are much harder than they need to be in my world. For example, I haven't put gas in the car yet. Perhaps it's because they call it Petrol. Perhaps it's because some of the stations are full service and I'm unsure what to do. Perhaps it's because I don't know on which side of the car the gas tank resides. Perhaps it's because the gas pumps are so different.. no place to put your credit card. Perhaps it's because I'm not sure exactly how to use my debit card. (Every time you have to tell the cashier whether it's cash,
Until today, I've only had cause to get gas once and I conveniently waited until Mark was in the car with me to drive to the station. But, today, the light was on. There was some indication of how much mileage (or is it kilometerage??) I have left, but I wasn't really sure what it meant for practical purposes. I don't have a good sense for kilometers yet. It's really too much to ask for me to contemplate that while still having to remind myself to stay on the left side of the road.
With all that on my mind, I pulled into the
No comments:
Post a Comment