Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tail

Oh my goodness.

Makena came into the office yesterday and said, "Daddy, I want a bum like yours."

Mark responded, "like mine? What's mine like?" (I was expecting her to say, "big".)

To that Makena said, "like you and Kessie--a bum with a tail."

It took me a second to get it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still don't get it. can u explain? ;)

K said...

Next time I see you, I'll draw a picture! :)

blog author said...

hahaha...took me a minute too. i'm assuming she calls her girl parts a 'bum'? hahah

Femme au Foyer said...

A tail! A TAIL! HAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

Katie said...

It took me a minute, too! Haha, I love it!

M2K2 Trader said...

She's a little confused about what a "bum" is. Anything between her belly button and her knees qualifies by her definition. It's supposed to be just the butt.