Monday, July 6, 2009

So, so helpful

Mark and I were in the office when Makena came running in closely followed by Kessler and his bare butt.

"Mommy, Kessler has stinky poopies." It's not unusual for her to point this out. What, however, is unusual is the half waded up diaper that was dangling in front of her at arm's length.

"What's that, Makena?"

"Kessler's stinky poopy diaper."

"Yeah, but why do you have it?"

"Because I changed him."

Helpful beyond words, really.

5 comments:

Femme au Foyer said...

Ha ha--could you please send her my way to change Little Husband's stinky poopies? They are toxic lately!

K said...

Absolutely!!

Katie said...

Ditto for Will's dirty diapers! I cannot for the life of me get him to do anything other than sit and sing on the potty! As soon as he gets off the potty and we get a diaper back on, he poops in it.

Sigh.

M2K2 Trader said...

Every kid's different.. but I swear, we were the reason Makena wasn't potty trained sooner. We kept her in diapers and tried pull ups. When we finally put her in big girl pants we had two accidents and that was it.

Anonymous said...

thats funny!!!